Live Lecture Recording
In 2010, under the Blue Ribbon Commission (BRC) initiative, Centralised Command Centre for Lecture Recording (CCCLR) for providing lecture video recording services at NTU was conceived. The main objective of CCCLR was to enhance the quality of lecture recordings and scale up the quantity of lecture sessions. To achieve this, lecture recording operations, once done locally on-site at the 40 LTs across campus, were connected to a centralised command centre at CITS to monitor and carry out the video lecture recording remotely.
The lecture video recording service is now available in all common lecture theatres (LT 1 to LT 29, including LT1A, 2A, 19A, TCL-LT, LKC-LT, South Spine Learning Hub LT120) and selected school-based lecture theatres or seminar rooms (SBS CR1, SCBE LT, SCBE SR 1 & 2, SPMS LT 1 to 5).
Course instructors can now create their lecture video recording schedule using the AcuSchedule tool in NTULearn course sites. Alternatively, the lecture recording schedules can also be batch uploaded by the School Support Team using the Schedule Uploader tool in AcuConsole. Once recorded, the lecture recordings will be made available in the respective NTULearn course site for students to access..
Please refer to following guides to create the lecture schedules:
- AcuSchedule User Guide: Creating lecture recording schedules and setting their availabilities in NTULearn (for all NTULearn Course Instructors, Teaching Assistants or Course Builders)
- AcuConsole Schedule Uploader User Guide: Batch uploading of lecture recording schedules (for School Support Team/Scheduler only)
- Lecture Schedule Template.csv file (for School Support Team/Scheduler only)
- User Guide for Downloading and Using Recorded Lectures Uploaded to NTULearn (for all NTULearn Course Instructors, Teaching Assistants or Course Builders)
- Scheduling a lecture recording using the AcuSchedule tool does not include the booking of the venue selected. Please use StaffLink > Facility Booking > Lecture Theatres/Tutorial Rooms/Labs to book the venue separately.
- Video recording of non-teaching events such as career talks and seminars by CCCLR is chargeable. Please use the StaffLink > Resource Request > Audio-Visual & Media Service Request System to submit a service request for recording of such events.
For further enquiry, please refer to the guides on Frequently Asked Questions on CCCLR Services.